Monday, February 22, 2010

Summer Living Conditions

I think we took saving money to a little bit of an extreme during this summer. We started off with a 5 bedroom house and 3 bathrooms. In May we were down to 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a kitchen/living room/dining room. We are really not messy people, but we had no space for anything. These pictures make us look like slobs; I promise we are not! We lived without a kitchen from May until September. I am still not quite sure what we ate or how we survived. Our 'kitchen' included a microwave, toaster oven, and George Foreman Grill. We had a bathroom sink, but it did not have cold water so the water softener made the water salty. Lets just say it was a LONG summer.


One morning I woke up and had to use the bathroom really bad (I was about 8 weeks pregnant). I went into the bathroom to find some guy standing on a latter outside the bathroom window scraping paint off the window seal. I ran back into bed before he saw me, but they continued around the room. When they were above our heads, they began singing. The video is of them after they were behind the curtains.






No comments:

Post a Comment