Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Visitors

People keep coming from all over to see this cute little boy! My family from Montana came through on Spring Break to see us. We had a good time watching movies and taking turns holding Kyler. The boys were extremely tech savvy and were able to set up the X-box to play on the projector. I am still impressed! We do not have pictures of everyone holding Kyler or at least good pictures.

My dad, Grandpa (I think that is what he will be called)

6'9" Uncle Taylor. We tried to get a cute picture of Kyler looking straight up, but Taylor's eyes were closed in all of them!


At exactly 4 weeks Kyler started to smile when he looked at me. We have been trying and trying to get it on video or take a picture, but the little stinker won't let us catch him. In this video we caught the end of a really big smile. It's not the best, but it's all we've got!

Kenney walked in on us sleeping upstairs one day, after we wore each other out.


Bad Hair Day!!

Daddy's Wanna Be Gangster








2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously just can't wait to get my hands on him....can I call dibs on him from here?? He is adorable and I think he looks a bit like Avery, at least the crazy dark hair does!

    ReplyDelete