Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Lake

Kyler has been on a plane, to 8 states, drove across the country, and has now been to the lake!! He has done a lot in his short 3 months! We went to Quartz Mountain Lake in Oklahoma with some of Kenney's family. It was at least 100 degrees the whole time. Kyler was hot, sweaty, sandy and super happy!! The only thing he was not sure about was the cold water. He has never been a fan of cold hands or anything cold on his skin. He got used to the water and liked it for a few minutes. I looked for some swim shorts, but they don't make them for his size or swim diapers for that matter. We should have just let him skinny dip rather than have shorts fall off him the whole time!!








2 comments:

  1. So as I'm looking at your pictures I'm trying to show Brock and he's like, "I can't see. There's a major glare on the computer." So I'm trying to move the screen to different angles so that he can see. "Oh, it's Kenney's chest..." :) That's my husband. Sorry Kenney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...he looks so much bigger already! I can't believe it. You know, I think Wes and I should make a trip to Texas sooner than later. I would love 100 degree weather about now. I went to girl's camp last week and got snowed on! Now I have a terrible cold. Anyway, I hope all is well with you guys. You'll have to let us know when you find a house!

    ReplyDelete