Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Little Boy

I have been very blessed with a happy little boy. He is pretty easy going, and it doesn't take much to entertain him. The only time he gets fussy is when he's tired or hungry. The kid is like his parents, without sleep all of us are grumpy! Of course, he is the happiest when he is dirty and gross. I'm not sure if I was meant to have messy boys. I never got as dirty as he does, and now he wants to share his dirt with me.

One Cool Dude



I think he likes pickels!! Weirdo

The kid won't eat rice, but he'll eat a pickle?!?

'Helping' Mom & Dad in the garden

He took the dirt and threw it on himself. It's not any fun to sit and play nicely; we have throw the dirt and make sure it gets everywhere!!


I have a feeling, by the end of the summer, Kyler is going to think that

the only place he takes his clothes off is outside.



Kyler loves water not matter the place or the temperature. He thought it was so funny when I was dumping water on his head, but I had to 'laugh' too.


He loves to splash, but not just a little. He has to get the entire bathroom wet. I have to guard myself with a towel to keep from getting soaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment