Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby #2

I'm sure most people are aware, but I have not officially posted anything about our family expecting member #4. So yes, a surprising baby will make his/her presence known mid-August (I'm still hoping for July)!! I am 5 1/2 months along, so we are a little more than halfway! We are excited to see and meet this new baby and find out how much different he/she will be from Kyler.


I had an ultrasound about 3 or 4 weeks ago to see how things were progressing and to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. Like we did the first go-around, we had the ultrasound tech put a picture in an envelope for us to open later. (If we want) My family, especially my sisters, are going crazy! My younger sisters want a girl really bad. They seem to think it is much more fun to shop for a girl. I must admit that I agree. We would like a little girl, but I'm really thinking it's a boy. Only the envelope can tell, if we will just decided to open it!!




The ultrasound tech had never been asked to put the gender in an envelope and thought it was funny, so this is the stamp he put on both sides! He seriously thought he was hilarious.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...My immediate thought from just looking at the picture was that you guys were having twins. I had a brief moment of panic for ya! Glad to here that all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again from both of us! Hope all is well. You have much more patience than Wesley and I...we couldn't wait to find out if our baby was a boy or girl. We're excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! I always can't wait to see if it'll be a boy or girl! You are way more patient than us!! Good Luck!
    P.S. We can't wait to live by you guys in just 6 more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya'll are CRAZY for not finding out what you're having when you can! I could never do it, but that's fun. Glad everything is well and look forward to seeing ya'll soon!

    ReplyDelete