Friday, June 10, 2011

Who Does He Look Like?

As many of you know, I have to go to Lubbock to see a high risk OB and a hematologist. I hate making this trip, but one benefit is that I get to see Baby #2's face when I go. The OB does an ultrasound every time I see him to make sure the baby is doing ok. This week they got some really cute pictures.



I asked the ultrasound tech if she sees any differences in the babies she looks at everyday. She said that more and more she sees differences. She especially notices when she knows the siblings of the baby. I don't see much of Kyler in him, but we'll see soon!






I love this precious little foot!




This looks like a really ugly picture, but this was the end of a smile that she caught. It was really fun to see him smile! You can see the crease of his cheek.




10 weeks (hopefully less) and we will really get to see his cute little face! She also confirmed it's a boy. I don't think there is any doubt. All 4 techs has been 90-100% sure that we are having a boy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those 3D pics look way better than the little 2D bean we saw growing in my belly (although I'm positive she's pretty cute). Pretty amazing! He looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the little boy! He looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete