Friday, July 8, 2011

Insane Water Lover

Kyler is officially a water lover. He is not scared of anything when it comes to the water. My family came down from St. Louis over the July 4th weekend to visit us, and we drove to Brownwood to visit my grandparents and aunt. Nanny really wanted to take Kyler to the new pool in Brownwood because she knows how much he loves water. I think he was in Heaven!! The kid was not scared of anything. Eventually, he just started throwing himself in the water. I didn't get the best videos or pictures because I was having extreme technical difficulties (batteries dying, memory cards full, etc.), but I think you can grasp just how much fun the water is to Kyler.


He put his face right into these little fountains and laugh!!



The beach entry was perfect for him. He ran around the entire time we were there. Nothing phased him.



The first couple times he fell in the water it was on accident because he was running too fast. Well apparently he thought it was fun because eventually he began throwing himself in the water on purpose. He learned how to close his mouth and came up with a big smile every time. Someone had to stay very close to him at all times!!


The slide was not biggie either. He went down by himself every time and kept wanting to go back.


We had a blast at the pool and lots of fun with family. I'll post some really cute pictures that Jason took next week some time.

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun, I love how happy he is about any kind of water. I bet he thought he was in heaven.

    ReplyDelete