Saturday, July 7, 2012

Family Time

I love having family visit or going to visit family.  It is so nice having someone to play with the boys.  It is amazing how much fun they have, and I love watching them make relationships with aunts, uncles, and grandparents!!  I just wish these visits didn't have to be so spread out.  After we got home from AZ, we had about a week and a half before my family from Missouri came to visit.  The boys get really bored with just me around, and they played so hard while they were here.  We went down to visit my Nanny and Grandaddy, and my Aunt Darla came to see all of us too.  It was a blast!  I even got to go shopping without the boys!!  It was nice to have so much help and be able to spend time with everyone.  Thanks for everything!!

These are some glasses Kenney got for free while we were gone.  The boys have fun with them.

He's one cool Dude!

Gotta love that big gap between his teeth!

This is what Kyler did most of the time we were at Nanny's.  He played on her iPad.  Yes my almost 81 year old Nanny has an iPad, and I don't even have one!  My sisters found some cool apps that Kyler liked, but he played this Toy Story one over and over.

Aunt Darla and Damon

I have to say this is one of the better pictures of Kyler.  He doesn't like to smile for the camera these days.

Too cute!

Four Generations.  That is crazy!
This might not have been the best one of Nanny with the boys, but I thought it was the funniest!  Kyler was obviously DONE with pictures!

Nanny with my 3 youngest sisters.  I still can't believe how big all of them are. 


The boys love the porch swing


Yep, that's Zadi!

It doesn't take long if you are around Kyler to realize that he loves Buzz Lightyear.  While we were at Wal-Mart we found some Buzz and Woody shoes that light up.  Aunt Darla had to get them for Kyler.  In this video, Kyler is showing Papa Dude how his shoes work and what they can make him do.  His skills are pretty amazing!!

This is Kyler after everyone left.  He fell asleep in a big box that was made into a fort.  He laid it down and put all blankets and stuff in it.
He was so exhausted from playing so hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment