Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dance Party

Damon absolutely loves to dance!  It is so funny to watch him when any type of music comes on because he immediately starts moving.  Sometimes I will even catch him bouncing to music at church.  I'm not sure how any hymns at church could make someone want to dance, but Damon can dance to anything!!  He really started to get his whole body moving when we would watch The Voice in the evening.  We can get Kyler dancing too, but he doesn't like it nearly as much as Damon.



 
We told Kyler he needed to pick up his room one night, and this was his solution.  He put everything that was on the floor onto his bed, including the dirty clothes Damon was throwing around.  He usually likes to sleep with at least one toy, but I think this was a little over kill!

We decided to vote a little early this year to avoid crowds.  The boys went too.  Damon was with Kenney, and I took Kyler with me.  Everyone there was excited to see some younger faces and gave the boys stickers.  Kyler enjoyed pushing the buttons and Damon pretty much just watched.  Kyler called Shandi afterwards excited to say, "I voted!" 

This is Damon's favorite place in the living room and it terrifies me.  He love to turn the light switch on and off, but he has to climb onto the arm of the couch to do it.  Kyler does it all the time and I don't worry, but Damon is not quite that big yet, even though he thinks he is just as big as Kyler.  These days instead of jumping on the cushions he just belly flops on them.  He thinks it is so much fun.  Even after he falls off, he gets right back up and does it again.  Crazy kid!


 I know that I already posted a video of Kyler singing his ABC's, but this was too funny not to post!

2 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS!!!!!! Kids are laughing really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are getting so big. Wish you were closer so Cambria and Damon could dance together. She loves music too.

    ReplyDelete