Friday, June 21, 2013

Last Few Days as a Family of 4

I am still in awe that we have another baby coming. I have had 9 LONG months to get used to the idea, but it is still hard to grasp.  I just realized the other day that I only have a limited number of days left with just 2 boys.  It really makes me sad.  I am finally getting excited to meet our new little man, but it just hit me that my time with these two boys will never be the same.  Even though they are crazy and wild, I love them so much.  We have had an adventurous almost 2 years, but by the 24th for sure, it will be a party of 5!!

Damon showing off his newly built Monsters.

Gotta love cheesy smiles!

These boys love bubbles.

Bubble Face!

Oh Damon

I just think this face is funny.

I am not quite sure what they were doing while they were playing in the blankets; it was just nice that they were playing together and not destroying things!


The boys jump around on our couch pretty much everyday. They are acting like different super heroes. I think Damon is Superman in this clip, and Kyler is the Hulk. I am not sure why Superman is rolling around on the ground, but he is quite the crazy little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment