Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hanging at Home & Radley's Haircut

Radley has almost gotten back to normal since the surgery. When I say back to normal, I mean that he is almost unspoiled!  I held him quite a bit the first two weeks after his surgery, and he got used to it pretty fast.  He was no longer content to lay around and kick, but he is slowly getting better about playing without being held.  I guess I got kinda spoiled before the surgery, because neither one of the other boys were nearly as happy as Radley.

We decided to cut Radley's hair while we were gone for the weekend.  He looks so different now!  I am sad that he is not the shaggy haired little boy I used to have.  He seems so much older and grown up.  His hair still sticks up, but it looks a little bit more controlled now.  Radley did pretty well while Kenney's Nanny cut it, but he was really tired so it didn't last very long.  He started to cry about halfway through, and it was too late to stop! 


I found him sleeping like this one day, and I can't say I blame him.  It is really hard to sleep with two crazy brothers running around screaming!!

He LOVES his fingers!

He laid like this for about 10 minutes happy as could be, so I didn't move him.  He never has two socks on, ever.  Kyler and Damon hate him wearing socks.  They always pull his socks off.

Damon really does love his little brother.  Sometimes he will just walk up to Radley and kiss his forehead.  I love it when they are sweet to one another..

Radley's hair before

Cute happy smile before

Yes, it really sticks up like that, no matter what I do.

The hair over his ears was out of control.  It has been that way since he was born and has just gotten worse.

He did pretty well and just chewed on his fingers, for the first part.

Starting to get a little agitated.

Halfway there!

Basically finished and completely upset.  He was so tried that he just feel asleep as soon as I got him, covered in hair and everything!

This is the boys' new favorite song. I can never get enough of them laughing. I have sung this song so many times in the last few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment