Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Playing Hard

These boys remind me everyday that life is to be enjoyed. They can find anything and play with it. I love that they can be happy in almost any circumstance. Even though they find plenty of things they should not be doing, they manage to laugh all through the day. I love hearing them laugh and having fun. It makes being a mom much easier. There is always excitement in our house!!

These boys adore their Daddy, and everything he does is so cool!  I can't seem to get their attention like this for the life of me!!

"Take a picture of me Mom."

Who could not love this cute little face?!?

Yep, that's just gross!!

Kyler is getting much better about hitting off a pitch.  He hits about 1 in 3 balls!!  He is starting to hit it pretty hard too!

Is this not the best picture?  He hit a foul ball right to his forehead!!  I can't believe I actually caught it hitting his head!

Everyone has to come out and play!

I love these two!!

Yes, sometimes I even play with them too!

Kyler is quite an interesting pitcher!  We don't quite understand why he thinks you need to throw the ball so high, but that's how he does it!

Damon taking a turn pitching to his friend Emily

Pretty sure that ball hit Damon in the head!!

Damon loves to be chased!

I love how he looks back at Kenney while he is running.  He gets so much excitement out of life!

Kenney got me this kitchen mat with gel/memory foam in it, and the boys love it! I find them like this everyday!!

Look who found the snack cabinet!!  He was making some noise in the kitchen and this is what he came back carrying.  Now all the snacks have to be on the counter because I have no where else to put the snacks!!



These boys still love to play anything that involves a ball. What else do little boys do?

Radley certainly thinks he is one of the big boys now! He just looks so little walking around, but I am amazed how sturdy he is on his feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment