Monday, April 6, 2015

The Rodeo

We got free tickets to the rodeo one weekend, so we decided to take the family to something new. There was a children's rodeo before the real rodeo began, but we didn't make it in time to do any of the children's part, unfortunately. We weren't sure if the boys would be entertained by the rodeo stuff, but we were pleasantly surprised!  We stayed for the whole thing.  I can't say they were eager to stay once it was over, but there were no major meltdowns, so it was a success!! 
We didn't get to see the kid stuff, but they still got these cute little numbers.
The SWAT team made quite an entrance by repelling from the ceiling.  It was pretty cool because no one even knew they were up there!
The grand entrance
The Texas Flag
Of course I didn't have the camera out when the boys got on the big screen, but they were dancing like crazy to get up there before the rodeo began.  They actually made it up there twice!
Kyler trying to get family picture of us.
Attempt number 2!
I didn't use the better lens, but I got a few pictures.
I think Kenney got a few of the better pictures, but our battery died before the end.
The dancing may be better in the video I put on Instagram, but this one has Radley dancing too!

  

I haven't seen 'Bull Fighting' at a rodeo. I don't know if it's just been a long time since I've been to a rodeo or what, but it was pretty entertaining. The boys liked it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment