Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Bentley Fashion Show

The camera pops out almost every time Bentley puts on a new outfit, especially on Sundays. She has been blessed with so many adorable clothes! I feel like I have to get a picture before she grows out of all these cute clothes! It is really funny how much the boys pay attention to her clothes. Damon loves to pick them out and is very opinionated about what she wears. We all love having a baby girl in the house. I really hope that she continues to have her brothers wrapped around her finger because it is the most amazing thing to watch! I absolutely love it!!

Not the best picture, but look at that cute sweater dress!
She was so smiley in her polka-dot dress.
She makes all of us smile!
Look at that, how could you not be happy looking at that?
Just couldn't get enough!
And this was the winner!!!
Bentley makes the best pouty faces with a lip that sticks out so perfect.  I was trying to get a picture of it, but she couldn't decided if she was happy or sad!
This was as close as I could get when I had the camera out.  I tried for a good 5 or so minutes, but I couldn't make her sad anymore!
I didn't get a great picture of the dress, but I love feminine things that aren't pink!
Poofy hair!
Nothing special about these jammies, but I love how she is sleeping.  Don't tell anyone (especially the Dr) she is sleeping on her stomach.  I promise it's only for short naps. 
Just so tired!

These next few videos are of Bentley just smiling and talking. She is getting so much more interactive and responds so well when she looks someone in the eye. Here she is talking and smiling at me.

We all just love her! 

I love her sweet voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment