Monday, February 15, 2016

Pictures

My little brother picked out this adorable dress for Bentley.  I love it and her tongue!
She is just so precious!
I can't believe how old and big he is getting!!  I'm also glad I got this picture because he was playing with his tie during church and it had to be ripped off since he tightened it and started panicking.  Ugh, this is why we don't have nice things.  It's not worth it!
I got the pouty face!!  I love this lip!
Almost a little bit a chunk on this little girl!
One night at Nana and Papa's house Radley was so tired he fell asleep in the middle of the living room with everyone around.  He hadn't taken a nap and was just plain worn out!
On another night, these two fell asleep rather close!  I don't know how they were sleeping.
They really could not have gotten any closer!
I was exhausted this day because of sick kids.  Two had pink eye and one was throwing up through the night and one is a baby!  No further explanation is needed!  I think I may have actually gotten a little nap like this.
Notice the drool  on his face!
She wants to suck her thumb so bad!  I think it is so cute, but only while she is this little.  I have been trading it out for her pacifier, but she loves her hands and seems to find her thumb often.
Just happy!
One of Radley's nasty falls.  This one broke through just slightly on the other side of his lip too, but thankfully not enough to get stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment