Friday, June 10, 2016

Early June

We have survived the first few weeks of summer!!!  I was honestly a little nervous about how things would go being home (without a lot of friends and/or things to do) with 4 kids ALL day long.  However, things have been going much better than I anticipated!  Don't get me wrong, we've have a few moments here and there, but it's been pretty good so far!

This little girl has been loving the bath lately and splashes like crazy!!!
Until this happens... the boys can't help but to get her wet, and she really does handle it well.
The look says it all, "Get me away from these boys."  I have a feeling I will get this look a lot!
She looked so cute in her poofy dress on Sunday.  I wasn't so sure how it would look while it was on the hanger, but it was cute once it was on her.
Those arms are always moving, and for that matter, something is always moving!  She is one active little girl!
The boys love to play in the water (and I like it when I can control the circumstances a little bit).
They all had a lot of fun.
I couldn't help but put this picture in here.  Damon is so funny!
He was loving this!
And of course there had to be tears from someone!
Just a cutie pie!
They all wanted to take a picture with her.  As cute as Radley is, I love Bentley's face in this one!
Just so cute and innocent!
Crazy Damon loves to photo bomb!

I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment