Tuesday, January 31, 2017

100th Day of School

Kyler & Damon had their 100th day of school this week.  Their teachers are so great and use any excuse to party and have fun while learning.  Kyler had to make a poster of 100 things and dress up for a parade with all of the 1st graders, and then they had all kinds of activities and snacks for the entire day.  Damon had to bring a bag with 100 things in it and have his class guess what he brought.  He originally wanted to bring 100 cars which he assured me we have at home.  (We have 100 cars??  Apparently they counted one time and we have more than 100 cars.  So I guess we don't need any more cars even though Damon has assured me over and over that we can never have too many cars because they are all different)  He eventually decided to bring sprinkles which he counted out himself.  Damon's teacher also had a lot of fun things to do.  They made bracelets, necklaces, and crowns!  I think the day was a success!


Kyler with his poster.  He had 100 Fruit Loops, 100 popcorn kernels, 100 pasta shells, 100 sprinkles, and 100 toothpicks that spelled out his name.
My cute little old man!!  He really did look the part.  I can see him as this skinny old man!
From the back when he was walking it really looked like an old man.  Kenney said he looked like my Grandaddy!
Kyler's paper from school.  I love that he wished he had 100 brothers, but NOT 100 parents!  haha!!  He told me that he didn't want 100 people telling him what to do!
Kyler came home with this picture from school where they used an aging filter to make them look older.  I think it worked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment