Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Early May

May started off with dental appointments for everyone. The boys did great, no cavities and no crying!! This was Radley's first time being seen, and he did so well! The best part was the ice cream of course! End of school activities were starting to vamp up and the weather has been gorgeous.

Radley did awesome at the dentist!!  I was super impressed!
Kenney thought this picture summed up the boys' personalities pretty well.  Kyler staring at a screen and dying to touch buttons, Damon's smirk, and Radley being obedient and doing what he was asked.
Random picture I found on my phone.
Another random picture someone took.
A beautiful Sunday evening with kids enjoying outside.
Bentley getting some rides from Cater.
Damon's class singing Happy Birthday to him because he has a summer birthday.  Radley and Bentley are seen enjoying the party too!
Always sitting on me!
I love this picture of our sweet little girl.
Having fun in the wagon.
I found Bentley sleeping like this one day.  It sure doesn't look comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment