Saturday, July 15, 2017

Haley & Ty's Wedding

My sister Haley got married in San Diego the weekend we were in Alabama, so Shandi, Chris, George and I flew to the wedding from New Orleans Thursday afternoon. I was really hoping to take all the kids, but the dates just didn't work out. Kenney stayed behind at the beach for another day and a half and then drove to Dallas with all the kids to pick me up at the airport on Saturday and we all continued our drive home. It was a super quick trip with all kinds of excitement! However, it was really good to see so much of the family on my dad's side. The wedding was beautiful; Haley looked incredible and happy; I was exhausted, but really glad I went. Kenney may not have been quite so happy ;)

I didn't really get to spend much time with Ty, but he seemed super chill, his family was a lot of fun, and he makes Haley super happy so I'm thrilled for them!
Gorgeous!
We definitely should have done beach pictures at our wedding!
Sisters!!
First stop in SoCal!!
First time all the siblings have been together in quite a while!  Those boys are getting really tall, makes me feel quite normal!
Pretty bouquet 
I hadn't been back to the San Diego temple since Kenney and I were married there almost 10 years to the day that Haley and Ty were married.  They even got sealed in the same room as us!  It made me really wish Kenney was there with me!
A girl and her brothers.
A stop at Robertos before the reception! (Note this was right before George split a tiny cup of hot sauce all over himself and Shandi.  It got EVERYWHERE!!)
Mouthwatering yummyness!  Seriously not impressive to look at, but so good!
The bridal room at the reception site.  In the back corner was a huge hanging bed that was super comfy. 
The groom's room had plenty to keep them busy while they waited on the girls.
All the girls!
The table settings were beautiful.
We had a lot of fun with the photo booth! 
Oh Taylor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment