Saturday, November 18, 2017

November Fun

This month has been so warm! We have spent a lot more time outside than normal in November. The highlight of Bentley's day is when we go to pick up the boys from school, and she gets to play on the playground, most specifically the swings. Inevitably I end up pushing a good 4-5 kids because most parents get to stay in the car when they pick up their kids, but we get out pretty much everyday.

Trying to be like the big boys. 
She screams, literally yells at me if I don't push her high enough.
Only the beginning of the head injuries!
A paper Damon brought home from school.  I couldn't decided what it said, so he told me it says, "I hope you all make a one hundred."  Of course that's what it says!!
All pretty in a dress Oma made for her.
She is very happy when she looks all pretty and is able to show off her clothes and shoes!
Silly Girl



The boys actually liked and ate the dinner I made. It was an early Christmas miracle, and I wanted proof!



This crazy girl has some crazy moves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment