Saturday, January 6, 2018

New Years Missouri Trip

The kids and I took off to Missouri for New Years. I was horrible about taking pictures during our trip. We didn't have any big plans nor did we do a whole lot, but it was a great trip. It was absolutely frigid while we were there (we're talking negative degrees and highs in the single digits).  The boys of course played video games as much as we allowed, and I of course went shopping as much as I could!  Bentley was just happy to be around everyone.  We played some games, went to IKEA, I was able to go to the temple, us girls got a haircut, and ate lots of yummy food!

Zadi and Bentley hanging out at Bass Pro.
Oma & Papa Dude got all the kids McDonald's. 
George trying to figure out what was so cool about video games!
Bentley with her Papa Dude!
George and Bentley competing for Papa Dude's attention.
Bentley got a little trim to even her hair out.  She wasn't super excited at first because she wouldn't let us put a cape on her or sit in the chair, but once we gave her Oma's phone, she was perfect!
I cut off quite a bit of my hair.  Mine was getting super long and hard to take care of every day.  I ended up donating 18 inches and cut off about 21 inches total once it was all evened out.  It was the 4th time I have done it in the last almost 11 years.  It was just as shocking this time as it was the first!!
It feels like it's so much shorter than the picture shows!!
Bentley getting her's cut while watching a movie.
Hanging out at IKEA before the play area opened.  The boys loved playing there, and I think Bentley enjoyed her time with just Oma and me.
They are much less innocent than they appear!!





Here's the one interaction of Bentley and George getting along. They didn't really like one another too much, but they both loved Papa Dude so they compromised in order to both play with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment