Sunday, June 17, 2018

Camping at Pioneer Park

One Friday night we went camping with Nana, Papa, Kacy, Kaden, and Cary Shane and Diana's family. Papa brought his camper to make us food, the kids played in the river, rode bikes, played on the swings and liked exploring. Bentley and I came home to sleep rather than stay in the tent, but we got most of the experience!! As we were pulling away that night, Bentley was screaming, "My boys! My boys!" She didn't want to leave her brothers, but I didn't want to have another incident with peeing in the tent. She was newly potty trained, and I didn't want to mess with it. Plus, I don't really like sleeping in the hot on the ground!

We need to teach him how to ride a bike, so he can upgrade from the scooter.
They rode all over the campground.
She loves to swing.


"Mom what do I do?  There's nothing to do."  Etc, etc, etc,
Such a happy kid, haha
She loved the flowers people collected for her.
Damon taking Bentley to the swings.  She sure has some patient and loving brothers!!
We walked back and forth several times to the swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment