Friday, July 13, 2018

A Full Team

Well this December our family will be complete!! Baby #5 is due December 9th! The kids are all super excited for a new sibling. The boys all want it to be a boy, and Bentley wants it to be a girl. Kenney and I see pros and cons to both so we don't really care. Damon thinks we need 100 more boys in our family (yeah that's not happening).  However, the gender will remain a surprise until he/she is born. I really want something to look forward to at the end since the deliveries are what I dread the most. Kenney could care less if we find out or not, so a surprise it will be!


FIVE I know that doesn't seem like a big number, but really 5?!?!?
This is the caption I used to post the picture on social media: "Come Dec, the Keys Team will be complete and my growing basketball will deflate.  These kids better play hard because there will be no subs (I'm not sure how the two coaches are going to handle the 5 they'll have)!"
Bentley got her 'big girl' bed so we could somewhat get ready for another baby in her room.  I can't really finish decorating the room because we don't know the gender of the baby, but it will be fun when the time comes!
We just left the crib up, what's the point in taking it down at this point??

No comments:

Post a Comment