Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Life Around Here

Kenney walked in for lunch one day and this was Bentley.  Posing in swimsuit bottoms and boots!!
It has been so hard to get a good picture of both of them together.
Cleaning the chicken coop!!



Radley was so excited to use the gloves, a mask, and the scoop to clean out the chicken coop! It was funny until I realized he had gloves and a mask but no shoes!! So gross!

Showing me that she cleaned up the living room.  Lately she has been cleaning things up all on her own!  It has been great.  She'll just randomly start picking up the entire living room.  Most of the time she just puts everything on the couch (which I do because I put it in piles for everyone to put away), but she is doing it all on her own!  It's great and makes both of us happy!
Damon had been asking for days if one of his friends could come over to play.  I told him that was fine, but I needed to write a note to his mom because I had never talked to her before and couldn't contact her.  This is the paper he brought me to write the note.  It was so tiny!!  As I was writing it, I wrote my phone number but didn't have enough room so I had to erase what I had written to write even smaller.  Damon see me erase and says, "Good thing I brought you a pencil."  Little punk!!  I told him to put the note somewhere it wouldn't get lost, so he got a piece of tape and taped it to his clothes that he would be wearing the next day!!  Weirdo, but it worked his friend was able to come play!
At lease one of them is kinda smiling.
She is seriously the sweetest baby.  None of our other kids would just lay on us and snuggle just because.  She lets us and wants us to just hold her like this.  It's so nice!!



This is how Kenney and the boys entertain one another while I got get groceries. 





Bentley was showing Kenney her ballet moves while I was in a meeting but realized she couldn't do the splits with her skirt on. 




Well, she fixed her problem. Just take the shirt off!! Also if you listen closely you can hear Radley whisper to Kenney about Bentley almost hitting the other girl with her butt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment