Thursday, July 25, 2019

Always Something Happening

Waiting for the parade in Childress to start.
I always find pictures like this on my phone.
We picked up some landscaping stones while we were in Amarillo.  This is before they were set in with the liner and everything.
After!!  We think they look so good!
We've never really liked the placement of these trees, but the stones make it look a little more purposeful.
This girl is loving her bathes lately.  She now tries to stand up all the time though.
Building castles at the library with a friend.

I pulled a Kenney and watched a YouTube video to learn how to do something new.  I trimmed Bentley's hair, and it doesn't look half bad!!  It's not close to professional, but it's good enough.



I love this video of MJ watching her siblings play with cars. She found something super hilarious and just laughed!! 




She thinks she needs to eat at all times and LOVES her food! She thinks she starving before I give her a bite of our dinner. 



Here she is again playing and laughing with Dad.  This girl loves to laugh and loves to play! It is such a great sound!



One of the random videos I find on my phone all the time. 



She has become quite the jumper. It's nice she'll play in this while we get some stuff done outside. 




Kenney swears she is saying "Dada, Dada, Dada." I have to admit it's pretty close!! 




Bentley playing baseball with the big boys!! I love how amazing her brothers are with her. They are so patient with her and get so excited for her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment