Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Sunday Morning Walk and Conner's Grave

One Sunday morning right after we started going back to church in Childress, Kenney had an early morning meeting. The kids and I decided to go walk around at the park rather than sit in the car or the church. It was such a nice morning, a little cloudy and a few rain drops, but it was beautiful outside. After seeing the ducks and turtles, throwing rocks in the water and running on the bridge, we still had some time before church started. I thought I should take the kids to go see Conner's grave. We drove around trying to find it because I wasn't positive where it was. We found it really easily. The kids enjoyed reading all the names trying to spot it. Once we got out and I gathered the kids around the grave to take a picture I noticed the dates. We were there June 13, 2021, 28 years exactly after he died. It was a little tender mercy from God that of all the mornings we ended up there it was on June 13th. There was a really special spirit there that morning.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment