Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Colin's Sealing

My brother Coling got married at the end of August in Montana. He got sealed in the temple 3 weeks later. I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to both ceremonies, so I choose to go to the sealing. It was really weird flying by myself and flying with a stupid mask on. I hadn't ever had to wear one that long before. It was great to see that side of the family because I hadn't seen most of them since Haley's wedding 4 years earlier! Kenney was a champ and took care of everything at home, and I enjoyed a weekend with my famliy.
Colin and Anna
The 7 siblings.  When I posted this picture on Facebook several people said they couldn't find me because they weren't used to me being the short one.  It was awesome not being the 'tall one' because my brothers are super tall!
Logan, he's a little full of himself, but I loved being able to spend some time with him.  He really is a great guy!
He does love baby Oliva though
All the girls.

The sisters with our little brother.
The temple was beautiful.  It was the first time I had been inside the Logan temple and the first time I'd been in any temple since the pandemic started.
All the temples have the best flowers!
I was able to be in Utah for Oliva's baby blessing too.  I'm so happy I could be there.
It was so awesome being around these guys.
My baby brother was not this big the last time I saw him.  He was shorter than me.  I had a good time hanging out with him too!
I got this while I was gone.  Poor Mackenzie was not feeling well when I was gone.  If any of our kids fall asleep we know they aren't feeling good.  Kenney of course handled everything like a champ, and I was grateful he was willing to hold down the fort while I was away.

No comments:

Post a Comment