Saturday, March 12, 2022

Elementary Talent Show

 Damon and Bentley both participated in the Elementary Talent Show.  I never thought Bentley would do it, but she danced all by herself while her friend Rafe played the piano!  I couldn't believe she actually did it!  Damon told some jokes and did a dance with the entire 5th grade.  The kids had a great time.  This year they gave prizes, and they all came home saying that if they had given prizes last year Kyler would have won for sure



Damon had some help from Papa Dude with his jokes, and they were a hit!  The kids loved them!



I'm not sure who the choreographer was for this routine, but she nailed it, haha!!



She did great!  I am still shocked she got up there in front of everyone.  I wasn't quite the stage mom my friend was, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment