Sunday, May 8, 2022

May (Non-school Happenings)

These girls and their sleeping masks, haha!
Mother's Day 2022.  5 of my biggest blessings.  They may drive me crazy, but they also drive me to be better and give me so much of my purpose.  Love them!
Mackenzie's hair is getting so long!
Just 2 princesses waving to their subjects as they drive by.
Ready for a family bike ride
Young Men's activity helping Kaden
They did a lot of good work!
Ice Cream!!!
The girls were there too!
Testing out the new backyard swing
Kyler filled this out about me for Mother's Day, so sweet.
Swinging with Dad
Damon earned money watching and taking care of dogs.
All dogs love him.
He also, with the help of Papa Dude, found a really cool arrowhead while camping.
The flyer he made to promote his business.

 




It's funny to watch how differently they all play Mario Kart.



Mackenzie sang this song so often after they learned it at church.  It was so cute!



We had a pretty severe thunderstorm roll in that brought quite a bit of hail.  Thankfully it didn't cause damage.



These girls bring more attention to themselves than they realize.  People talk to Kenney and I both about them waving to everyone.  They are a big hit!



Trampoline tricks from the girls


No comments:

Post a Comment