Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Back to School 2022

 We officially have 2 kids in junior high, yikes!  Two are still in elementary, and there's one left at home.  Mackenzie is more than happy to be left at home.  She didn't want to go get the kids at the end of the day.  The second day after dropping them off, she looked up at me and said, "It's just you and me!" with a big smile on her face.  She adjusted quite easily this year.  The kids all had a great first day.  Damon likes the freedom junior high provides.  Kyler tried on a football helmet for the first time.  Bentley is excited for homework; I doubt that will last long.  Radley is ready to read and earn AR points to go bowling and to Wonderland.

Dressed herself, can you tell?
I told her she needed to get dressed to go pick up the kids and this is what she came up with.  I guess since 'summer' is over she's ready for the cooler weather (I think we're all at that point), however, it was still 102 degrees!  So the beanie and boots probably need to wait a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment