Friday, January 27, 2023

Mackenzie's Ears

 One weekend we were split up with half of us going to Altus, and the other half going to Panhandle for basketball games.  The girls and I were watching Kyler in Panhandle and decided to go to Amarillo between games to get Mackenzie's ears pierced.  She was basically the same age as Bentley when hers were done.  I was shocked at how well she did.  She doesn't really like the cleaning part, but never even cried!  I love how cute she is and how much she loves it!


Checking them out for herself in the mirror!
Bentley was a huge support and was so excited for her too!
No tears!!
I was shocked how well she handled the first one, especially after the earring got stuck.  I thought for sure she wasn't going to let us do the second one.  


She was so so brave!!  I couldn't believe it!  She was so excited after it was over, showing everyone after it was over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment