Monday, August 14, 2023

End of Summer & Damon's Birthday

We didn't have any big plans to end the summer, but there was a youth temple trip on Damon's 12th birthday. We let him pick where to eat and ended up at Red Robin. He also had some friends over and watched a movie, but I guess I didn't take any pictures, oops!  I think he still had a happy birthday.

 

Damon picked the restaurant and no one was surprised when he picked Red Robin!

I think he had about 4 root beer floats!!

Not quite sure what started this, but all of them ended up stuffing something into their clothing!

Kyler's pose, hahaha!!
These kids finished so many puzzles this summer.
Youth temple trip!


This couch has gotten so much use out of it!  Someone is always messing with the cushions and pillows for something.


She is never one to be left out!


Dad is always finding some way to entertain them while I shop for groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment