Monday, March 1, 2010

Belly Pictures

If you did not know we are going to have a baby!! Yea!! My due date is March 15th, two weeks from today! Everyone has been bugging me about belly pictures and these are the first ones we have taken with our camera. I guess I am a little camera shy, especially when every time I go to the doctor I find out I gain more weight! I have been measuring small according to the measurements of my stomach, but the ultrasound 2 weeks ago said the baby was a week ahead for size. Hopefully the next post will be pictures of the baby and not me! The top picture was taken yesterday and the middle picture was taken today.






This picture was taken by one of my co-workers about 4 weeks ago. She is an up and coming photographer and does an amazing job. She is going to take pictures of the baby after he is born. I am really excited for that! Her website is on the bottom of the picture. (I was pushing my belly out on this picture because everyone kept saying I was not big enough. Trust me I feel big!!)

3 comments:

  1. Sure you were pushing your belly out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!!!! I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute and you should take it as a compliment that everyone still thinks you look so good. I know I am jealous!!

    ReplyDelete