Friday, March 26, 2010

A Different Life

Life has officially changed! I have learned how to function on less sleep than ever before. As tired as we both feel, it is amazing that this little guy means so much to us both, and we would not take it back.



This is a video from the hospital of Kyler snoring. You might have to turn up the volume, but you should be able to hear a little snore. He doesn't do it so much anymore. It was really cute!

Yes, we are a family of 3!! Crazy. For our first official family photo (where I look at least half alive, compared to the last one) he is almost looking at the camera.


All clean from his bath. The bath may have been traumatic, but you could never tell by this picture. I saved him from the horrible event so he is looking at me like his hero. That won't last for long! I'd like to think he knows who I am.

This is how he felt after he got circumcised. Well, actually this picture was taken a few days after he came home. He really isn't mad; he's just yawning.


This video clip is of Kyler waking up. He always growls and grunts when he is forced to do something he doesn't like i.e. getting dressed or undressed, having his diaper changed, not being able to eat quickly enough, being forced to wake up, etc. He does shriek like a girl sometimes too. It is pretty funny.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, I can't get enough of this kid. He is soooo stinkin cute!! I am just totally in love with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above! He is adorable!!! And I love the videos! That one of him grunting was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin and I agree that the grunting and groaning is super cute. He is going give you guys some trouble. It was cute but we are just glad we can turn it off and go to bed and hopefully sleep a long and peaceful night. Enjoy that little cutie!! We can't wait to see him and hold him.

    ReplyDelete