Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Kitchen

Kenney had a lot of lonely time on his hands while Kyler and I were in Missouri. He decided to finish our kitchen! It looks amazing. He painted the counter tops to let them sit almost a week before we started using them. Every square inch of the kitchen has been painted now! The floor is all that is left on the inside of the house now!!!

Before

It was very dark so I guess they painted the ceiling blue to make it lighter!!


It also seemed small before we lightened it up

After

I LOVE my black counter tops!
Kenney is amazing. I glad we don't have to spend $1000s to make our
house look so much better.


We decided to keep the hardware and just give it a face lift. It was much cheaper to paint it than to buy new stuff. We are also missing one cabinet door.

1 comment:

  1. The counter tops look much better! Great job Kenney.

    ReplyDelete