Friday, December 10, 2010

Working Out

Kyler and I decided we need to start getting into shape!! Ok, so Kyler didn't really decide that but he has been working out a lot lately. He has been doing sit-ups, no more messing around with crunches, and pull-ups. He likes to show off his amazing abs!! I, on the other hand, have been positively influenced by some friends at church to start working out as well. I am still doing crunches and have not quite made to pull-ups yet, but I just started this week. To be honest, I have not really worked out and gotten into shape since I played volleyball, so I have a LONG way to go. Kyler is good motivation; he likes to play with the other kids while we get into shape!!


Kyler has progressed to full on sit-ups. He does this all the time while I am trying to change his diaper. He's all about making things easier for me!!



On Sunday at Kenney's Grandparent's house, Kyler reached the top of the table and tried to pull himself up. Kenney is only making sure he doesn't fall, he's not holding him up. All I can say is, "Like father, like son." Kenney is amazing at pull-ups too!


These are some more picture from Thanksgiving. About 80% of the pictures, Kyler had his mouth wide open!! Silly boy!




2 comments:

  1. lol oh I can't wait to see everybody!!! I especially love the one where he's in the tub! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Christmas card! The picture or you guys is great! I really like your new hair cut Elizabeth! We're in the process of getting our cards ready to send, so I hope you get it before Christmas... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

    ReplyDelete