Monday, January 31, 2011

75 Degrees in January

Yes, you read that correctly. It was a beautiful day on Saturday. We got out of the house, had lunch at the park and then played on the playground. Kyler did not know what to make of the park at first. I think he was overwhelmed and was over stimulated! He rode a swing and some slides. He had a great time playing with cousins and his daddy. The best part for him was being able to play in the dirt and get messy, and yes, I let him get dirty!

Climbing Around

He was not sure what to think about a lot of the moving playground equipment


Getting ready to slide down


He likes to walk everywhere now


Just too cute!


Kyler, Mom & Brek


Why is he wearing white? Yeah I asked myself the same question about this time! Dirt everywhere and I'm sure this is just the beginning.


This is how he arrived home! No clothes and perfectly content.




I still don't know if he enjoyed the ride or not




The BIG slide!!!

This video does not need any commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment