Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ready or Not Here He Comes

Kyler is officially on his feet!! He can comfortably walk anywhere he wants and does it more and more everyday. At first he had to have both arms sticking straight up to walk and needed a ball or coins to walk to, but you had to be far enough away that he could not lean and/or lunge to you. Now he has the Heisman pose to walk. He sticks one arm straight out and the other behind his ear. Why you might ask? Yeah, we have no idea. It's Kyler. He is slowly learning to stand himself up when nothing is around him.

We thought for a little while that he was behind because his cousin, Tyce, has been walking since 9 months and is five weeks older than Kyler. I guess he's really not behind since he started walking at 10 months!! I still not sure if I am ready for a walker, but he's on the move!

The best Heisman pose we could catch



The beginning




A week 1/2 later

My Silly Boy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He looks so big! I guess it has been a long time since we've seen you guys. Hope all is going well. I am so excited to hear all about your vacation to England! Isn't it coming up really soon?

    ReplyDelete