Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Adjusting to Life with 2 Boys

The adjustment to a new little brother has been far more difficult than I expected for little Kyler Dude. He has had a really hard time getting used to Damon being around and having to share Mom and Dad. I never knew Kyler could be so whiny!! It is driving me crazy. The long (or short) nights just add to the frustrations, but I think there is light slowly appearing in the tunnel!

I know it looks like Kyler is laying on Damon, but I promise he is not. This picture just shows how desperate Kyler is to get attention. Trust me he has not been neglected in any way, but he sure feels as though he will never be loved again!

Damon spends most of his afternoons naked and bathing in the sun!


My mom drove down to Brownwood to pick up Nanny so she could see her boys. It was really fun to see her and spend some time with her.

Kyler still trying to get attention


This is how hard I have been trying to keep this boy up during 'normal' hours. He even sleeps through a bath! What else can I do to keep the child awake?


Here are some videos of Kyler and the new things he has been doing:


He started doing this on the hard floor in the living room; luckily, we convinced him to do it on the trampoline instead!






We are not sure where this came from, but he does it all the time now. He pulls his pants down by himself and attempts to walk around the house, laughing as he's falling everywhere!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, that video of him with him pants down is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete