Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Damon Blade Keys

He has arrived!! On Friday I went in for a regular doctor's appointment hoping she would let me have a baby. Well, my wishes came true! She said she would break my water, so by 1:00 we started this process. Things were going well, but not fast enough so they started pit and then things got painful. After many long and torturous hours, Damon Blade arrived at 11:24pm. He was a tiny thing at 6lbs 13oz and 20 1/2 inches long, but with no epidural and pit, I believe some fairness in life should exist!


Damon has been a very sweet little boy so far. He hardly ever cries and eats so much better than his brother. All we need now is to teach him day from night!!

Two brothers!!
This is not the best picture of Damon or Kyler, but it shows how he feels about the whole situation. He's not quite sure what to think of this baby, but I don't think he likes Damon very much. Although, Kyler does get very concerned when he cries.

Sweet Damon with his Nanny Keys

Adorable Baby Feet



Oh I love this little boy so much already!


Kenney thinks the fuzzy blonde hair all over his body is funny. This is the best picture we could get, but you can see it if you look close. We are still amazed at how little he is!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Damon is tiny and adorable and looks like his brother. It will take Kyler awhile but they will become buds quickly and be a handful but so much fun! I love having two boys! Hope you're recovering quickly, Elizabeth, and adjusting to two. :)

    ReplyDelete