Thursday, September 15, 2011

Family Fun

Back in July, some of Kyler's cousin's that he played with almost everyday, moved to South Texas. Last week they came up for a visit. Kyler had so much fun playing with someone his size. Brek loved Baby Damon and wanted to help feed him and give him Skittles!! We were sad they had to leave, but loved having them here!!

Kyler and Brek
(He doesn't really liked to be touched, but don't let him fool you he had lots of fun)



Tyce and Kyler both love balls and especially footballs lately. This is a cute video of Tyce and Kyler throwing the ball to each other. Tyce was cracking us up!!

Here are some still shots of Tyce. He was too funny!


Kenney's favorite. Tyce was so into it!


The best brother picture I have been able to get, sad huh? Kyler's does not look one bit happy and Damon is blowing bubbles. We've got to work on this!



Poor Damon is not a very happy baby. I think he has tummy problems and major sleeping issues, but we love him none-the-less. This video is one of his 20 minutes of happiness during the day. I had to take advantage and film my cute little baby.





My goofy Kyler. He wore this lei for about 2 hours that day.

2 comments:

  1. Love the videos, made my day! Glad the kids and Shayla made it down. Wish I could've made it too..
    -Brock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damon has so much hair! I can't wait to see him in December!!! Cambria has had a lot of tummy troubles as well...it's rough.

    ReplyDelete