Friday, September 23, 2011

Success


I finally got a cute picture of both my boys! I think Kyler is adorable in this picture and Damon doesn't look half bad either. I was proud of myself, considering I did this alone. Kyler is warming up to Damon very slowly. He knows that we do not leave the house without his little brother, and he's getting used to feedings and the crying. He even gives Damon a kiss every night before bed.



I have even been successful having a baby on the path to "chubbyness". I know it might not look like much to most people, but it is far more than Kyler ever had. Damon is getting more chubby everyday because he actually eats. Imagine such a concept. Kyler is still working on that one!


Damon found a comfortable place on Daddy!

I think my kids have more shirts about their aunts than their mom. Something is wrong with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment