Monday, January 2, 2012

Our Trip Part I

We recently made a very LONG trip to Utah and Idaho for Kenney's brother's wedding. The first part of our trip was to Colorado where we stayed with the Spencer's. The boys did really well in the car during the first leg of the trip. Oma and Papa Dude got the boys a DVD player for the car (I really think it was a present for Kenney and I more than the boys).


Kyler's favorite movie is The Incredibles; it's the only one he will watch all the way through. He thought it was the coolest thing to watch The Incredibles in the car. He didn't say one word the first time he watched it! Eventually he started telling me he wanted to watch a movie by saying "Watch, no no. Watch, no no." He then would grab his feet. I finally realized that he was was saying "no no" because I kept telling him not to touch the DVD player with his feet. It was pretty funny!
In Colorado it was really nice to spend time with really good friends and not do anything. Kyler was able to see some horses and play with Kristen and Korinne. I'm sad that I didn't get any pictures with them.


In Utah we were able to visit with family! Unfortunately, we did not have a lot of time so we tried to squeeze in as many people as possible. We stayed with the Davis' where Grandma and my brothers were able to come see us from Montana. Kyler had a great time playing with all the boys and marbles, trains, and cars. He played every second that he could. The boys even got some early Christmas presents.

Kyler with Grandma eating a snowball. Kyler loves to eat ice so a snowball was right up his alley. Every time he wanted more snow, he would find Grandma and make her take him outside to get one. Only she could do it!

My boys with 3 of my brothers and Grandma

Colin and Damon

Logan was super sweet with Kyler. He even gave Kyler that stuffed reindeer.

Me and ALL the boys!

We had a great time in Utah and wished we could have seen more people, but it was still fun. Thank you Davis Family for letting us stay with all of you. I didn't get any pictures with them either, but we love them too!

This was taken before we left, but I thought it was funny. The 'green hair' was a ball before it was popped. Now it's a mullet!

No comments:

Post a Comment