Thursday, February 23, 2012

Growing, Growing, Growing

I am always amazed at how fast kids grow, especially mine! I look at Kenney sometimes and still can't believe we have two kids. Damon is now 6 months and it's crazy!! He is getting so big and so much happier. His big smile can brighten anyone's day. At his 6 month checkup I found out he needs to eat twice as much. For some reason our kids have ridiculous metabolisms. He eats all the time now. And here I thought he was my chunky baby!

Look who's sitting up!!
He's pretty good for the most part but he still falls over after a few minutes.

Ever since it snowed Kyler has wanted to wear his snow boot everyday!

It's never enough to have just one ball. If you look close you can see his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth. He does this when he starts thinking hard.

Oh yeah the ball is in the air, thanks to a good camera.

Not everyone get's a personalized candy bar for Valentine's Day, but if Dude happens to be part of your name you can! Kyler got this in his package from Grandma and Grandpa Hill





This is also part of Damon being happy. He spits in our face!! So lovely. He does this all the time now. We are lucky enough to have him do it while he eats too, so we get sprayed with food. I tell him 'no' and he just smiles at me. It's really annoying because I can't get mad at him! He's just too darn cute! Sorry about the horrible filming; I was holding Kyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment