Saturday, September 8, 2012

Random Life at the end of Summer

I forget how often the boys do silly things or how much silly things are a part of our everyday life.  I have tried to capture a few of those things lately and the rest of this post is just random happenings of our lives!

Damon's 'comfortable' sleeping position.  This kid moves so much in his sleep!  He is everywhere.  If he was not contained he would be all over the room, literally!

These boys LOVE chocolate milk.  They will both actually stay still and drink it.  Not much can slow them down but chocolate milk can!

The boys love playing in the water, especially indoors.  Sometimes when I am trying to get ready, the only way to keep them occupied is to let them play in the sink.  I don't recommend starting this at your house.  It's wet, messy, sometimes results in tears, and then becomes expected every time you enter the bathroom.


Here's a little clip of them playing.  Who knew the sink could be so fun?!?

Damon clapping for Kaden (Kenney's brother) at a recent football game.  He didn't even last through 5mins of the game before we had to take him down to the grass.  I don't know why we even thought we were going to watch the game!

Kyler watching the action.  He did much better than Damon, but after the cheerleaders threw him a ball, all he wanted to do was play football himself.  Celesta (Kenney's cousin) who was at the game with her two girls told me how much easier it was to bring boys to a football game.  She brought a big bag full of books, crayons, purses, etc. to entertain her girls.  She pointed out all Kyler needed was one ball.  It's true he played with that ball for 3 quarters and halftime!

Damon has only had mac-n-cheese a handful of times.  This is one of them.  Do you think he likes it?  I had to keep getting him more and more.  I guess I forget that most kids eat food like this.  Kyler, the weirdo, still won't touch it!

Yumm, that was so good!

Kyler got in bed with us one morning, which is not unusual, and he always makes sure that he is comfortable.  Yes, he propped his feet up ON me and completely took over MY pillow!  I keep telling Kenney this is why we need a bigger bed.  Our full size bed just doesn't cut it!

Unfortunately, this is a pretty common sight if you are around Kyler for very long.  He picks his nose all the time.  The other night Kenney put Kyler to bed and said that he wanted me.  I thought he just wanted to say goodnight.  I was totally wrong.  He kept saying, "Mommy!  Mommy!  Here, here."  I didn't know what he was talking about until he put a booger in my hand.  He didn't want to say goodnight; he wanted to give me his booger!!  Gross.  Who does that?  Don't get me wrong, I am very glad he doesn't eat them or wipe them on the wall, but seriously, he has to hand it to me?  It was disgusting.  Oh the life with little boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment