Saturday, March 16, 2013

Kyler Turns 3

I can't believe Kyler is 3!!  Well, some days I think I have really only been a parent for 3 years?  It has to be longer than that, and then I think about how big Kyler is and how much he has grown.  It's crazy!!  This was the first year that Kyler really got excited about his birthday, and it was so much fun!  
We love our Kyler Dude.  He is really into Superheros these days and loves Spiderman, Ironman, Captain America, the Hulk, and Thor.  We have multiple conversations everyday about them.  He loves to play outside, occasionally play with his brother, say funny things, use the iPad constantly, watch movies, sing songs, play matching games and games with letters, go to the park and storytime, and spend time with his Daddy!  Kyler is never boring and always up for an adventure!

He got a big package from Grandma and Grandpa Hill and was super excited when he found so many cool things, especially the Captain America stuff!

Here's our little Superhero

 The punching bag was a huge hit too!

Kyler wanted ice cream cones for his birthday this year!  I was more happy about that than anyone.  I love ice cream, but even better than that was the fact that I didn't have to come up with some way to make a Spiderman or Batman cake.  I do not possess those kind of creative skills!

It takes a lot of concentration to show 3 fingers.  Every time someone would call and ask him how old he was, he had to hold up 3 fingers.  He is getting much better (and faster).

Ice cream everywhere!  He ate the entire cone.  I was pretty amazed, but I guess not really surprised!

Damon enjoyed his ice cream just as much.  He had it everywhere.  It was in his belly button, on his hair, under his chin, and everywhere in between.


Kyler was a little anxious to blow out the candles this year!  I think he blew them out 3 times.  I guess he's making up for years past!

No comments:

Post a Comment