Monday, September 23, 2013

Trying to Find A Rhythm

 I have been trying to find a rhythm even since Radley was born for dealing with 3 boys (or as Kyler constantly reminds me, "We have 4 boys in our house Mom.").  Every time I think we may have it down, I instantly realize I have nothing together.  These boys are giving me a run for my money.  Every day is so different I don't know how to get a head.  However, there are also times when I know that I am one lucky momma to have these 3 special spirits with me. 

Hanging out with Daddy

All 3 'watching' cartoons

Taking a nap in the big chair.  He hadn't had a dirty diaper for a day or two, and I was worried I would have a huge blowout mess everywhere.  Hence the white pad and the unsnapped outfit.

Sweet little hand.  Radley's hands are not nearly as long as Kyler's.

Building a tent/fort/tunnel with the cushions.  The couch continues to be a main source of entertainment.

So close to laughing!!

Who could resist that adorable face?!?!

Say What?

Damon, Damon, Damon... no clothes, saying 'Cheese', playing with cars, that's our boy!

Notice the big fat lip.  He busted his lip on the top and bottom.  It was pretty fat!  I don't think the kid can feel pain.  Just a few hours later, he was eating corn on the cob.  I even tried to cut it off for him, but he wanted to bite it off the cob.  Crazy kid.  He has not slowed down one bit.  It has been broken open once so far; I wonder how many times it will break open before it's healed.


So this is how Damon helps me with the laundry.  There is nothing in our house that is off limits.  Seriously, he can even reach the cabinet above the stove.  This is proof of the monkey we have on our hands.  I guess we're lucky so far we have only had busted lips and big knots on the head!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that all is well with the Keys Family! We have been thinking about you. We've been there and done that and know that it pulls at your hearts in ways you never thought possible. Little people just shouldn't have to go through certain things! We love you guys and hope that everyone recovers quickly!

    ReplyDelete