Friday, December 6, 2013

Family Pictures

I have to admit that family pictures are incredibly difficult with kids, especially 3 kids 3 and under! I keep thinking it is going to get easier, and then I remember that we keep "adding" to the problem. I actually thought Radley would be pretty easy because he is at the stage where you look at him and he smiles. He was the most difficult! Damon is never easy in these situations, and Kyler is in the funny smile stage. Kenney hated family pictures as a kid and continues to hate taking pictures. I knew we were climbing and uphill battle! I was pleasantly surprised when we got one really good picture! Thanks to the four people helping us take the pictures, I think we can consider this year a success!!

Many of you will see this again on our Christmas cards.



The best shot of the 3 boys.  We have to keep working on this one!

Notice Kyler is still holding on to his rock, but not his brother!

Damon was quite miserable, at this point.  I pulled out the fruit snacks after this, and then they found the rocks to throw!

Proof of the funny smile!

Just a few examples of how difficult Radley was being.  He has never done anything like this and he chooses family pictures to show us his new trick!

It continued to get worse and worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment