Saturday, December 14, 2013

Santa & More

Our boys officially met Santa this year. I know we are horrible parents who have never taken our kids to meet Santa. We never thought it was worth the wait and knew our kids would not get close enough to actually sit with Santa, especially Damon. Kyler was nervous, but he jumped right up on Santa's lap! Radley was just curious about everything and was looking around.  Damon wanted nothing to do with it!  The boys also got to decorate some gingerbread cookies which they loved because Kenney has been telling them the gingerbread man story lately.

Radley and Kyler both agreed to sit with Santa.  Kyler told Santa he wanted Scooby-Doo.  Hopefully Santa can get the message!

This is as close as Damon would get.  He would barely even look at him!

I think Radley was just really confused about what was going on because he never smiled even a little bit.
Sprinkles were a hit!  Damon just dumped the sprinkles on his cookie.

Damon getting some decorating tips from Kyler!

He was much more meticulous abut his sprinkle placement!

Damon's pile of sprinkles with his cookie somewhere hidden beneath.

Have I ever mentioned how difficult it is to get a picture of my kids?!?

This was such a miracle I had to take a picture.  Both of them fell asleep one day watching a movie.  Of course Radley was awake, but I will take what I can get!!

This little cutie is sitting up much better now.  And yes, his hair is out of control.  It will be getting cut soon!

One day I had a bottle ready for Radley, but wanted to put some dishes away before I fed it to him.  Damon saw the bottle, grabbed it, and climbed on the counter to 'help' me.  It was pretty cute!!

This video is titled Poor Radley for a reason. Radley is so very patient with his brothers, most of the time. However, he loves his brothers and seems to be taking notes for later on how to drive me crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment