Sunday, January 19, 2014

Radley Loves His Brothers

I am so glad, for the most part, my boys seem to really love one another. Radley is beginning to interact more and more with his brothers, and I love watching them together. He follows everything they do and wants to go play with them! He absolutely LOVES his big brothers. However, he and Damon also have a slight hate relationship too, when it comes to Mom. They are both HUGE Momma's boys. If I am holding one of them and the other sees, he will immediately begin crying! It drives me crazy! I try to at least sit down and put them both on my lap, but that doesn't seem to satisfy either of them. They both push one another away. It is quite ridiculous. Kenney constantly reminds me that I will always be loved!! Hopefully in the future, they can show their love in other ways rather than crying and fighting on my lap!!

Rub-a-Dub-Dub 3 boys in the tub!

Radley has finally relaxed about the whole bathtub thing.  He actually enjoys getting in with the other two, playing with toys, and splashing.

I love how bath time entertains all of them at once!

All Smiles!!

See they do love each other.

So so cute!!

The other day at Target I bought some silk flowers on clearance.  Kyler was nice enough to bring one of them in from the car, and he stuck it in the flower pot with my other plant. I guess that is where he thought it should go!

Sneaky sneaky!!
When I picked up the boys up from daycare at the gym, they boys begged me to go to the bank.  I didn't have any banking to do, but we went anyway, just to get suckers!!  Yes, I am THAT mom!!  It did make for some happy kids, so who could blame me?

One day Damon brought out his golf club and began hitting a ball.  Radley was sitting on Kenney's lap and thought it was hilarious to watch Damon.  It is hard to hear Radley's laugh, but it was so darn cute watching and listening to Radley!  Damon of course loved that Radley had fun watching him.  Kyler then had to get involved too!





This is Kyler's new way of playing basketball. He likes to 'slam' the ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment